Duplicate content items
You can duplicate and reuse various types of Sitefinity’s built-in content items, as well as dynamic content items that you created. You can duplicate:
- List items
- Blog posts
- Shared content blocks
In case a content item has multilingual versions, you can choose which language version to duplicate.
To duplicate a content item:
- Click Content and choose the respective content you want to duplicate, for example, News.
- Click the Actions link of the news item that you want to duplicate and click Duplicate.
- In Title, enter a name for the news item that is different from the name of the original news item.
- Optionally, edit the other properties of the duplicated content item, for example content or the additional info.
- Publish or save the item as draft.
In cases when your item has specific workflow, related data or media fields, or a multilingual version, see Duplicate and reuse content within a site.