Switch to forms authentication
If your website is in claims based mode of authentication, you can configure it to use the forms based authentication, in the following way:
- Login to the backend of your website.
- Click Administration » Settings » User Authentication.
- In the dropdown box, select Forms authentication (backward compatibility) and click Save changes.
- Open the web.config file.
- Under <httpModules> section find and delete <remove name="FormsAuthentication"/>.
- Under <system.web> section, change <authentication mode="Forms" />.
- Save and close the web.config.
- Restart the application.