Data center dashboard
For each data center in your account, you can drill in to the data center dashboard for detailed information and statistics. You can also edit the title and description of the data center.
||Description and activities
- See what time data is calculated on a daily basis
- Delete this data center - all information, personas, and data collected by this data is permanently deleted
- Get an overview of all data sources for this data center
- Get an overview of imports
- Connect to new data
- Manage data sources, connection settings, and import configurations
- See history of imports
For more information, see Configure data imports.
- See a list of all systems, from which your data center uses data, along with visitor sessions for each data source
- Delete all data imported from a specific system to clean up space
For more information, see Cleanup data.
For more information, see Manage personal data.
Filter data and define which visitors to exclude from tracking and statistics, based on IP address or IP range. By default, junk traffic from bots and spiders is excluded from the statistics.
For more information, see Use traffic filters.
Add or reorder the contact properties that are always visible on the contact profile. You also use these properties for searching and filtering of contacts.
When adding or editing contact properties, you define one or more fields, from which the property gets its value.
NOTE: Priority specifies the order, in which the system checks these fields for value. If the field with priority 1 has no value, the systems checks the field with priority 2 and so on, until there is a field with value. The property gets that value.
You can also specify what you want the system to do if contacts use the same email address:
- Merge the contacts, so that the system regards them as one and the same contact.
- Keep contacts as they come from data sources
See and copy the automatically generated API Key and use it to connect to an externally configured data source.
||See a list of all applications that are authorized to consume data from this data center. Authorized applications are able to:
- Check whether a client is part of a campaign
- Check whether a client is recognized as given persona
- Check which thresholds for a given lead scoring type have been passed
- Read all lead scoring threshold pass events
To authorize an application:
- Name the application.
The name is displayed in the list with authorized applications.
- Generate an access key that you use to make data-read API calls with this data center.
The key enables the application to retrieve data about visitors from the Sitefinity Insight.
NOTE: To make the corresponding API calls for each of these operations, in each call both the data center key and this access key are required. For more information on how to handle Sitefinity Insight API authorization see Work with the Sitefinity Insight API.
- See a list of all users that have access to this data center
- Manage or stop the access of users
- Add new users