Data centers: Manage and administer data
PREREQUISITES: To access the Administration dashboard, you need to be either a DEC account admin or a data center admin. For more information, see Manage users in data centers and accounts.
The Administration dashboard of Digital Experience Cloud enables you, as administrator, to manage your account and its data centers and maintain the system. You can also invite users who need to activate their accounts to access and make use all of the content and reports of both the Administration and Analytics dashboard.
As an administrator of Digital Experience Cloud, you can:
- Create and delete data centers
- Create and delete sample data centers
- Generate access keys to set a connection to the DEC connector in Sitefinity CMS
- Plug data from data sources other than Sitefinity CMS and import data
- Invite new users to Digital Experience Cloud and manage their permissions
The Administration dashboard has the following specialized views to help you monitor and manage your system:
- Account overview - get a summary of your account usage, that is, all your activities. The numbers are totals, for example, total visitors for all data centers in this account. You also get a list of all connected systems, for example, Oracle Eloqua or Salesforce connectors.
- Access & Security:
- Users - Invite users and manage their permissions
- Access keys - connect your Sitefinity CMS sites to DEC
For more information, see Connect your sites to DEC.
- Data centers - a list of all data centers in your account
- Sample data centers - a list of all sample data centers in your account
- Data center dashboard - specifics and details for each data center