Edit and delete a module
Change the name and the description of a module
To do this, perform the following:
- Click Administration » Module builder.
- Click the module whose name or description you want to change.
- Click Name and description.
- Enter the new name and description and click Save.
Delete a module
IMPORTANT: If you delete a module, you cannot use this module or its content items anymore.
To delete a module, perform the following:
- In the main menu, click Administration » Module builder.
- Click the Actions link of the module you want to delete and click Delete.
- Confirm the deletion.
The dynamic module, the module widget, and all content items created with the module are deleted.
NOTE: If you want to delete a module, but use it later, you can export, delete, and import later. For more information, see Import and export a dynamic module.
Deactivate a module
If you want to remove a module from the Content tab and the toolbox, you can deactivate it.
For more information, see Activate and deactivate a dynamic module.