Submitted comments and ratings
View submitted comments and ratings
You can view all comments submitted on the site for all types of content and pages on the Comments page.
To open the Comments page, in the main menu click Content » Comments.
All submitted comments appear.
You can filter comments using the following options:
- Comment’s status
A comment can be one of the following statuses:
The comment is publicly visible on the website.
- Waiting for approval
The comment is submitted, but requires approval before being published.
Use this option if you do not want a comment to be visible on the website, but you do not want to delete it.
Use this option to mark a comment as spam and activate the spam filters.
- Date modified
- Content type
If you want to filter by a dynamic content type, you must add it to the commentable types, for more information, see Comments and ratings for dynamic content types.
Edit a comment
- To open a comment for editing, click the Edit link of the particular comment.
The Edit comment page appears.
- You can edit the text of the comment using the Text editor .
- You can edit the rating of a comment.
- You can change the status of a comment.
For more information, see the procedure bellow.
- When finished editing, click Save changes.
The system returns you to Comments page.
Change the status of comments
You can change the status of a comment in one of the following ways:
- On Comments page, select one or more comments and click the respective button in the toolbar of the page.
You can choose Hide, More options » Mark as spam, or Publish.
- To hide a comment, click the Hide link of the respective comment.
- To mark a comment as spam, click the More actions link of the respective comment and click Mark as spam.
You can delete a comment in one of the following ways:
- Select one or more comments and click Delete button in the toolbar of the page.
- Click the Delete link of the respective comment.
A dialog box appears where you must confirm the deletion.