Style the Kendo Editor used in the Comments widget
The Comments widget uses Kendo Editor for editing the comments body. This allows the end-user to style the text in comments message or to add complex objects in the comments, such as images, hyperlinks, etc.
To enable this functionality, you can show the Kendo Editor toolbox in the Comments widget.
Perform the following:
- Create a new page and drop the Comments widget on it.
- Click the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the widget.
- In Submit comment view template dropdown box, select Comments submit form.
- Click Edit selected template.
- Find text area with
id="commentEditor" and add the following class to it:
- At the bottom, add the following snippet:
- Save you changes.
For more information about the properties and styling options of the Kendo Editor, see kendo.ui.Editor.