Publish your project to Azure App Services
After you have configured Redis and uploaded your database to Azure SQL, you can publish your project to Azure Web Apps.
PREREQUISITES:You must have installed Azure SDK 2.9.6 or later or Visual Studio 2013 or later.
Perform the following:
- Open your project in Visual Studio.
In the toolbar of the Solution Explorer, click Show All Files.
Using the context menu, include the following to your Visual Studio project:
Sitefinity.lic, located in folder
- In the Solution Explorer, in the context menu of your project, click Publish.
A wizard appears where you need to create a publishing profile.
- Click Microsoft Azure App Services.
- If required, fill out the login information and click New.
- Fill out the settings and click Create.
- To upload your project to Azure App Services, click Publish.