Learn how to quickly build SQL access to enterprise data for analytics.
Companies typically build numerous internal applications and complex APIs for enterprise data access. These APIs are often engineered for application developers and based on protocols such as REST or SOAP with payloads in XML or JSON.
However, enterprise data teams need to access this data for analytics, which requires standard query capabilities and the ability to surface metadata. As enterprises adopt new analytical and data management tools, a SQL access layer for this data becomes imperative. Many industries such as financial services, healthcare and technology rely on Progress® DataDirect® OpenAccess™ SDK to build a custom ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET or OLE DB layer on top of their internal APIs and hosted multi-tenant databases.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about:
- Use cases for providing SQL access to your enterprise data
- How organizations provide SQL Access to its APIs
- Pitfalls and best practices to building SQL access
Plus — don’t miss our live demo using OpenAccess SDK to provide SQL access for a REST API.
- Dennis Bennett, Principal Sales Engineer, Progress
- Dipak Patel, Senior Principal Product Manager, Progress