.NET SDK data types
You use the .NET SDK of Sitefinity Insight as a NuGet package. Тhis package contains extensive XML documentation for every public enumeration, interface, and class, along with their properties, methods, and fields.
To browse the entire XML documentation, perform the following:
- Open your Sitefinity Insight-based project in Visual Studio.
- Install Sitefinity Insight .NET SDK. For more information, see Install the .NET SDK.
- Navigate to Solution Explorer » Your project name » References » Telerik.DigitalExperienceCloud.Client.
- Right-click on it and select View in Object Browser.
- On the left side of Object browser, expand the Telerik.DigitalExperienceCloud.Client node.
- In the left pane of the Object Browser, under Telerik.DigitalExperienceCloud.Client node, you see the types exposed by the .NET SDK. When you select a type, you can see its members, such as properties and methods. When you click a type or its members, you can see its XML documentation in the lower right pane.
For more information, see Microsoft documentation » Object browser.