For four consecutive quarters, the G2 Index Report names Progress Sitefinity #1 in usability for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP). A DXP allows users to control and optimize digital experiences for their customer base across multiple touchpoints.
Download G2's Usability Index for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) report to learn:
- Where top vendors rank within the DXP index
- What factors contribute to the overall usability score for each vendor
- Responses from users regarding top-ranking DXP solutions
Download a copy of this report today!
Usability Scoring Methodology
G2 rates products and sellers based on reviews gathered from our user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks. We apply a unique, patent-pending algorithm to this data to calculate the product's Usability score. The Usability score is affected by the following (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with the ease of use for each product based on reviews by G2 users
- Customer satisfaction with the ease of admin for each product based on reviews by G2 users
- Customer responses to the Meets Requirements question on G2
- User adoption percentage based on reviews and by G2 users
- The number of reviews received on G2; buyers trust a product with more reviews, and a greater number of reviews indicates a more representative and accurate reflection of the customer experience