Digital pioneers have forever changed what customers expect from modern digital experiences. Today’s connected customer demands proactive service, personalized interactions and connected experiences delivered seamlessly across all channels. If you can’t deliver, you’re going to lose prospects to a competitor that can.
Enter the digital experience platform (DXP), an integrated array of technologies designed to help marketers quickly create and deploy these engaging omnichannel experiences. A well-designed DXP provides businesses with everything they need to craft delightful (and disruptive) digital experiences by:
- Unifying the complete customer journey, from pre-sale to post-purchase
- Scaling alongside demand and easily integrating the necessary tools and solutions
- Embracing the agile methodology to rapidly innovate the customer experience
- Delivering experiences across any destination or device—seamlessly
Dive Deep into DXP
Many marketers have heard the term “DXP” but they still aren’t exactly sure what a DXP is or how other companies are using them to elevate their digital experiences to the next level. This webinar offers an in-depth look at the makeup of a successful DXP, answering common questions like:
- What does a DXP framework look like (and where does your CMS fit in)?
- How do you personalize interactions across all digital touchpoints?
- How do you address pressing challenges like multi-site management?