From banking to shopping, the web has worked its way into our daily lives. However, many websites do not adequately serve people with disabilities, leaving them without access to many of the services that others take for granted.
Improving your website’s accessibility is not only important for driving better customer experiences and maximizing your reach, it’s also critical for legal reasons. Regional laws and regulations make accessibility compliance mandatory.
Learn from Digital Echo, a Progress Sitefinity Partner, how you can improve your website’s accessibility and ensure compliance. This webinar will discussed:
- How laws and regulations about digital accessibility apply to your organization
- The importance of compliance given aggressive legal challenges
- How to achieve compliance without costly redesigns or burdening the marketing team
- The traditional approach to accessibility and how it has changed
- Top accessibility solutions and how they differ