When the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went live, it changed the way businesses approach consumer data. While bigger firms can rely on expensive consultants and new technologies to comply with GDPR, many others have opted to sideline critical analytics projects just to avoid the threat of huge penalties.
But is there a middle ground between these two extremes—can analytics and GDPR actually live together? Yes, they can!
Data masking offers the most seamless way to retain data while hiding sensitive personally identifiable information (PII). By leveraging data masking, businesses can ensure analytics continuity while still complying with GDPR. Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- GDPR’s impact on analytics
- Exceptions to data retention policies
- Data masking for analytics continuity
- Security best practices for data masking
- A live demonstration of data masking
- Rod Welch, Business Intelligence Analyst, LV Insurance
- Julien Mansier, Senior Sales Engineer, Progress