- Node.js version 6.9.0 or later.
- For Windows—Windows 7 or later.
- For Mac—The two latest versions of MacOS.
- The Beta versions provides a dedicated installer for Windows.
- By default, the installation of Unite UX Studio interrupts all running application instances. To avoid possible data loss, stop any such instances.
- The Windows Installer notifies you to install but does not automatically install Node.js.
To install Unite UX Studio on Windows:
Run the Windows Installer.
Read the License Agreement and click I Agree - Continue to proceed.
(Optional) To review or update any installation settings, click Back.
Click Install to start the installation.
Click Finish after the installation completes.
The Beta version provides a dedicated installer for MacOS.
To install Unite UX Studio on MacOS:
Run the MacOS Installer.
If you are running on MacOS Catalina you may experience problem to start directly the installer. Mac OS Catalina requires all apps that are signed with developer IDs to be 'notarized' by Apple. Since you do not download Unite UX from Apple Store the MacOS may not recognize it as trusted application. To workaround this problem just Right-click on the installer file and select "Open". This may bring up the same dialog, but with an option to Open the file anyway.
Click Continue to start the installation.
Read the License Agreement, click Continue and Agree to proceed.
Choose which package to install and click Continue.
Click Install to proceed.
After the installation completes, click Close.
Uninstalling the Unite UX Studio does not uninstall Node.js.
- Open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Right-click Progress® Unite UX® Studio.
- Select Uninstall.
- Navigate to Application directory.
- Select Progress® Unite UX® Studio.
- Delete the application.