iMacros 12.6 introduces the ability to create playlists for running a collection of macros together. With this functionality, Professional and Enterprise Edition customers can quickly and easily play a sequence of macros – including looping individual macros within the sequence – using either the iMacros GUI or command line. Other improvements include enhancements to the Enterprise scripting interface (API) as well as the ability to enter encrypted content (e.g. passwords) using DirectScreen and IMAGECLICK commands. See below for more highlights in this release.
- Create Playlists to run a sequence of macros from the GUI or command line
- Automate Printing to PDF/XPS files using Microsoft native print drivers
- Support Encrypted Content (i.e. passwords) with DirectScreen and IMAGECLICK commands
- Encrypt the iMacros Master Password with Windows user credentials
- Directly Retrieve Macro Variable Values with the new iimGet() API method
- Print dialog not handled in iMacros for IE
- Changing IE default download folder breaks ONDOWNLOAD
- Multiple iMacros Editor fixes
- Setting !WINDOW_TITLE breaks upload functionality
Specific details on all improvements and fixes in this version can be found in the iMacros 12.6 release notes.
Customers with an active service agreement can download the latest version from the Community or download a free trial of iMacros 12.6 today!
Please note: Professional and Enterprise Edition customers who are upgrading and who also use either iMacros for Chrome or Firefox will need to install the latest File Access for iMacros Extensions module.