Data Integration Suite effectively answers these data integration challenges, automatically integrating business-critical XML data with disparate enterprise systems. With no development required, Data Integration Suite maximizes developer productivity and delivers a responsive, flexible data integration solution, allowing developers to seamlessly integrate XML at runtime to any enterprise application.
- Ease of Use – maximizes developer productivity (up to 20 times less code), slashes development costs and time-to-deployment for data conversion initiatives
- Economy of Scale – optimal performance with all major relational databases, providing consistent, standardized integration with minimal cost
- Durability and Scalability – unrivaled performance for very large XML files (multiple gigabytes) via high-performance streaming architecture
- Comprehensive Heterogeneous Connectivity – supports integration with virtually any enterprise data source, including RDBMS, flat files, EDI, and custom formats
- Abstraction – allows software developers to focus on the business object model of the data rather than dealing with the low level physical differences
- Compliance – same level of compliance across all data sources, providing developers the highest degree of standards-based, reliable and stable performance in any environment
- Portability – easily embeddable with no platform or application server required, eliminating architectural complexity
- Cost-Effective Solution – works as a stand-alone solution that offers a lightweight software footprint, at an affordable costs, and does require a larger application stack
Learn more about Data Integration Suite's XML integration capabilities.
Or, you may also be interested in learning about: