SequeLink Server for ODBC Socket
The Sequelink Server for ODBC Socket provides an ODBC 3.5, JDBC 3.0, ADO and .NET interface to all databases that are accessible via an ODBC 2.x or 3.x driver. For example:
- IBM DB2 Information Integrator
- Connect XE for ODBC Teradata
- Progress Versions 9.1B-D (SQL92), 10.0A or higher
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Access)
- Progress 8/9
- any ODBC 2.x, 3.x driver
System Requirements on Windows
- MDAC 2.7 Service Pack 1 or higher (32-bit platforms) or MDAC 2.8 or higher (64-bit platforms).
- MMC 1.2 or higher (you can download this software from the Microsoft Web site).
- A properly configured ODBC driver that works correctly with the Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager
System Requirements on UNIX/Linux
- A configured ODBC driver of your choice. The driver work correctly with the DataDirect ODBC Driver Manager.
- Korn shell. This requirement applies to Linux, which by default is not shipped with a Korn shell.