How to Report a Problem Via the Support Portal
Contacting us via the Support Portal is simple. Whenever you encounter a problem, a bug, would like to make a suggestion, request an enhancement, or just have a question about your Progress Mobility Solution, please proceed to the portal at https://support.kinvey.com and login. Upon login, you will be taken to the Portal Dashboard for your company. To open a new support ticket:
- Click the "+New" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will see a drop down and you should then click on "Ticket".
- You will then be taken to the "Create a new ticket" screen where you fill out a few fields, being sure to include as much information about your problem, issue, or question as possible.
- The fields to complete are straightforward. In the "Group" field, please choose "Support" from the drop-down list. Unless they are required fields, please leave blank any fields that you don't understand. We’ll be happy to explain any fields so you can include them in future tickets.
- When you’re done entering your information, click the "Submit" button and that's it. You're done!
Your ticket will be automatically acknowledged by the Support Portal once it has been received and you will be contacted via the ticket as soon as possible by a Technical Support Engineer to discuss your problem and begin working toward an answer or resolution.