The certification exam is hosted online using TalentLMS and is accessed using a browser. You have six months to take the exam after its purchase. Once you start the exam, you have 30 minutes to complete the 50 multiple choice questions, each worth one point. You need at least 38 points to pass. Wrong answers aren't penalized and you can navigate between questions forward and backwards.
The test certifies what you already know, so a few weeks of intense study likely won't be useful. In general, the exam covers:
- Kendo UI setup in a new project
- Kendo UI dependencies and requirements
- Kendo UI Web Framework, little DataViz
- Data sources
- General knowledge of Kendo UI widgets
- Specific widget questions (Grid, Slider, etc.)