Rollbase: What's New In 3.2.0
Rollbase 3.2 is now in production -- key enhancements include:
Rollbase now allows more control for organizations and users to customize their local preferences
- German, Spanish, Portuguese, and French translation of core Rollbase and pre-installed application templates
- Significant improvements to localization support (administration, setup, currency/numeric formats, etc)
XLXS document support:
Rollbase now supports XLXS document formats for operations such as
- Creating document templates and document template reports.
- Translating applications
- Importing a document to create a new object
- Exporting a document from views and reports
- Generating and uploading reports
Enhanced support for OpenEdge:
- 'Top/skip' support allows configurable paging results from OpenEdge Service Objects
Consult What's New for a comprehensive list of new features and the Release Notes for a list of known and fixed issues.