The Partner+ program tailored for OEMs support those partners that embed a high volume of Progress technology into their products—typically the Progress® DataDirect® and Progress® Corticon® product lines.
Unique Benefits Exclusively for OEMs
You occupy a singular role in the Progress partner ecosystem and as such, you’ve earned exclusive benefits. They include:
- Partner Account Manager — your personalized resource for managing sales and marketing plus technical requests and issues
- Partner Marketing Manager — your advisor for go-to-market planning and execution
- Sales Engineer Support — an expert who provides insight into technical issues and attends important sales calls
- Executive Sponsorship — private meetings with senior Progress leaders who can help drive alignment between your business and Progress
- Partner Advisory Council — eligibility to participate in the Progress Global Partner Advisory Council
There’s much more waiting for you as a Progress Partner+ OEM: sales and technical training, branding initiatives, a dedicated Customer Account Manager and Support Account Manager, public relations support and access to annual partner/user conferences.
To participate, your organization must meet certain requirements. They include:
- Legal Agreement — agree to the terms of the Progress Partner Agreement
- Assign a Relationship Manager — designate a liaison with Progress
- Financial Commitment — agree to annual target revenue goals, forecast and point-of-sale reporting
- Annual Marketing Plan — collaborate with Progress to establish a 12-month strategy and work together quarterly to refine tactics
- Reference Accounts — your Partner Marketing Manager will help you create reference accounts for our joint activities
- Press and Analyst Activity — participate in media activity or analyst briefings
- Progress Sales and Technical Training — take advantage of our online training and keep your staff up-to-date
- Joint Business Plan and Quarterly Review — Progress believes joint business planning and regular reviews are critical for mutual success. While this is optional for OEM partners, Progress strongly encourages it.