Progress DataDirect for ODBC for TeamCity Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The driver supports SQL read-only access to TeamCity Enterprise and Community editions (v2018.1 and higher).
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
- The driver supports TeamCity data types through data type inference.
- The driver supports Basic authentication.
- The driver supports Bearer token authentication.
- The driver supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the Fetch Size (FetchSize) connection option.
- On Windows platforms, the driver includes a redesigned ODBC setup dialog, the DataDirect ODBC Driver Configuration Manager, for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This Configuration Manager allows you to:
- Configure data sources
- Generate and edit connection strings
- Test connect data sources and connection strings
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Access connection property descriptions and the full product documentation