Progress DataDirect for ODBC for HubSpot
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
For a list a list of issues resolved since general availability, refer to the fixes.
- The driver supports SQL read-only access to HubSpot.
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
- The driver supports HubSpot data types through data type inference.
- The driver supports OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- The driver supports API key authentication.
- The driver supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the Fetch Size (FetchSize) connection option.
- On Windows platforms, the driver includes the DataDirect ODBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This Configuration Manager allows you to:
- Configure data sources
- Generate and edit connection strings
- Test connect data sources and connection strings
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Fetch OAuth tokens and configure OAuth
- Access connection option descriptions and the full product documentation