Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Google Analytics
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The curl library files that are installed with the product have been
upgraded to version 7.75.0, which fixes a number of potential security
vulnerabilities. For more information on the vulnerabilities resolved
by this enhancement, refer to: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/vulnerabilities.html.*
This upgrade is available starting in build 08.02.0239 of the curl library
- The driver supports SQL read-only access to Google Analytics endpoints.
- The driver supports Google Analytics Management API version 3.
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
- The driver supports Google Analytics data types through data type inference.
- The driver supports OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- The driver supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the Fetch Size (FetchSize) connection option.
- On Windows platforms, the driver includes the DataDirect ODBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This Configuration Manager allows you to:
- Configure data sources
- Generate and edit connection strings
- Test connect data sources and connection strings
- Execute SQL commands for testing;
- Fetch OAuth tokens
- Access connection option descriptions and the full product documentation