Progress DataDirect Connect XE and Connect64 XE for ODBC Salesforce Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with Java SE 11* (driver version 07.16.0262 (B0430, U0283, S000226))
- Certified with Salesforce API Version 38* (driver version 07.16.0233 (B0362, U0241))
- Certified with Windows Server 2016* (driver version 07.16.0218 (B0325, U0217))
- Certified with Debian Linux 7.11*, 8.5* (driver version 07.16.0210 (B0307, U0205))
- Certified with Ubuntu Linux 14.04*, 16.04* (driver version 07.16.0210 (B0307, U0205))
- Certified with Windows 10
- Certified with Red Hat Enterprise 7.1
- Certified with CentOS Linux 7.1
- Certified with Oracle Linux 7.1
- Certified with SUSE Enterprise Server 12
- Certified with Salesforce API Version 34, in builds 7.15.0183 and higher
- Certified with Salesforce API Version 33, in builds 7.12.0169 and higher
- The driver no longer supports 32-bit Solaris x86 and 32-bit Solaris on SPARC platforms due to changes in Salesforce security standards. As previously announced, Salesforce now requires Java SE 7 and higher versions of the JVM. The highest version currently supported on either platform is Java SE 6; therefore, the driver is no longer able to connect to Salesforce instances on these platforms.
- The driver has been updated to require a JVM that is version Java SE 7 or higher. This change is being implemented to comply with recent revisions to Salesforce security standards. For more information, refer to the readme in the product installation directory and the Salesforce announcement.
- Certified with Red Hat Enterprise 7.0
- Certified with CentOS Linux 7.0
- Certified with Oracle Linux 7.0
- Certified with Windows 8.1
- Certified with Salesforce API Version 29, in builds 7.12.0083 and higher
- Certified with CentOS Linux 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x
- Certified with Oracle Linux 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x
- Certified with Salesforce API Version 28, in builds 7.12.0065 and higher
- Certified with Oracle Solaris 11.1
- Certified with Salesforce API Version 27, in builds 7.10.0038 and higher
- Certified with Red Hat 6.3
- Certified with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Certified with Salesforce API Version 26
- The RefreshSchema option determines whether the driver automatically refreshes the remote object mapping and other information contained in a remote schema the first time a user connects to the specified embedded database.
- The KeywordConflictSuffix keyword=value pair specifies a string of up to
five alphanumeric characters that the driver appends to any object or field name that conflicts with a SQL engine keyword. For example, if you specify KeywordConflictSuffix=TAB, then the driver maps the Case object in Salesforce to CASETAB.