Progress DataDirect Autonomous REST Connector for ODBC
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The driver supports SQL read-only access to REST API endpoints that return JSON payloads.
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
The driver supports standard JSON data types and additional data types through data type inference.
- The driver supports using internal memory or a configurable REST file to define REST responses and relational mapping.
- The driver heuristically maps data types, eliminating the need to define native data types in most scenarios.
- The driver supports basic, HTTP-header based, URL-Parameter based and no authentication.
The driver supports the handling of large result sets with configurable paging and the Fetch Size connection option.
- The driver includes a new Tableau data source file (Windows only) that provides improved functionality when accessing your data with Tableau.