Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Google Analytics Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
For a list a list of issues resolved since general availability, refer to the fixes.
- The driver has been enhanced to use proxy server settings defined in the JVM system properties by
default. If no proxy settings are defined in the connection string or data source, the driver will attempt
to use the values of the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort JVM system properties to connect to the
- Supports SQL read-only access to Google Analytics endpoints
- Supports Google Analytics Management API version 3
- Supports JDBC core functions
- Supports the core SQL-92 grammar
- Supports Google Analytics data types through data type inference
- Supports OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the FetchSize connection property.
- Includes the DataDirect Google Analytics Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This tool allows you to:
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Add tables to a relational view of Google Analytics data
- Access connection property descriptions and the full product documentation