Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Google Analytics Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Supports SQL read-only access to Google Analytics endpoints
- Supports Google Analytics Management API version 3
- Supports JDBC core functions
- Supports the core SQL-92 grammar
- Supports Google Analytics data types through data type inference
- Supports OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the FetchSize connection property.
- Includes the DataDirect Google Analytics Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This tool allows you to:
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Add tables to a relational view of Google Analytics data
- Access connection property descriptions and the full product documentation