The Studio enables you to customize the head of the generated web project by adding custom scripts, links, and other elements.
- On the Dashboard, click the card (or list item) of the application to open the App Design page.
- Next to the application name, click the Settings icon to open the drop-down options list.
- Select Properties to open the Edit App dialog box.
- Click the
<head>Custom Code</head>filed for the Code Editor dialog box to open.
- Enter the custom elements in the input field.
- Click Save to save or Cancel to discard your changes.