The MultiViewCalendar is part of the Schedulers components which the Unite UX supports.
- Represents a form component.
- Follows the graphical pattern of a Gregorian calendar with multiple horizontal views..
- Supports the selection of and navigation between dates as well as data templates and ranges for scheduling appointments.
- Selection mode—Sets the selection mode of the MultiViewCalendar. Available options are single and multiple
- Model—The data model that is associated with this component. For more information, refer to the article on using data source instances.
- HTML Wrapper—Template of the HTML that would wrap the component.
Change Event Function—Fired when the value of the component is changed by the user.
Include any custom code for this event function in the
[view-name].view.component.tsfile for Angular which are located in the
[view-name].tsxfile for React which is located in the
\app\src\components\[module-name]\[view-name]folder. For more information, refer to the article on custom code.