The Menu is part of the Navigation components which the Unite UX supports.
- Displays a hierarchical list of items.
- Enables you to bind it to an array of items objects.
- HTML Wrapper—Template of the HTML that would wrap the component.
- Items—Specifies the Menu items. Menu children are represented by nesting the items objects.
- Vertical—To render the Menu vertically, set its vertical property to true.
- Menu Item Select Function—Fires when a Menu item is selected.
Include any custom code for this event function in the
[view-name].view.component.tsfile for Angular which are located in the
[view-name].tsxfile for React which is located in the
\app\src\components\[module-name]\[view-name]folder. For more information, refer to the article on custom code.