The Arc Gauges are part of the Charts components which the Unite UX supports.
- The ArcGauge represents a value on a circular arc.
- The difference between Arc and Radial gauges is that in ArcGauges the value is represented by a value range on the arc instead of a pointer indicating a specific value.
- Value—The value of the ArcGauge.
- Color—The color of the value pointer.
- Center Template—Template for customizing the content inside the center of the ArcGauge.
- HTML Wrapper—Template of the HTML that would wrap the component.
Model—The data model that is associated with this component. For more information, refer to the article on using data source instances.
Include any custom code for this component in the
[view-name].view.component.tsfile for Angular which is located in the
[view-name].tsxfile for React which is located in the
\app\src\components\[module-name]\[view-name]folder. For more information, refer to the article on custom code.