Reference: What technology you need and why
When tracking the behavior of your audience, you basically leverage Digital Experience Cloud client-side tracking capabilities.
Depending on your tracking scenarios, you or your team need to have background knowledge in the following areas:
||Why you need it
||Send interactions to Digital Experience Cloud
Investigate performance and response time on client side by running an in-browser or standalone profiling tools.
||Digital Experience Cloud, Personalization, Forms, Multisite, etc.
||Modify the default settings of Sitefinity CMS to serve the purposes of your scenarios and sites.
|Forms FieldName setting
||For anonymous visitors and contacts mapping when filling a form on your sites.
||Integrate with Sitefinity CMS and track events on Sitefinity CMS site(s)
- Track custom events and interactions
- Track interactions outside of Sitefinity CMS
- Generate custom interactions with a specific predicate or object
- Extend the reported subject and object metadata
- Generate interactions for custom widgets
||Integrate the data coming from different data sources - systems or sites.
|Google Tag Manager
NOTE: Only if you previously used GTM.
- Integrate with Google services
- Upload data
- Track Google custom engine search queries
- Track interactions with YouTube videos