Create a dynamic content item
If you have multiple sites, on the page of your module, select the site where you want to create the item, using the selector in the upper-left corner of the page.
If your site uses more than one source for this content type, you must choose the source where you want to create the item.
If you have more than one sources configured, all available sources are displayed in the toolbar, where you can select the source of your choice.
For more information, see Multisite: Manage multiple sites.
- Navigate to the page of your dynamic content.
- Click Create a <item name>.
NOTE: If you are working in multilingual mode, before creating a content item, you must first choose the language in which you want to create it. Select the language from Languages dropdown box in the right of the page.
For more information about different languages, see Administration: Language settings.
- Fill out all fields that you have created when defining the dynamic module.
For more information, see Create a dynamic content item.
- Before you finish creating the dynamic item, you can preview it by clicking the Preview button in the toolbar.
The item opens in its default page. If there is no default page, it means the item is not displayed anywhere on the site and you cannot preview it.
To see which the default page for the dynamic item is, expand Pages in the right side. The page on the top of the list is the default page. For more information about viewing and setting default pages, see Locations of content items: Canonical URLs.
- When you are finished creating the item, you must set its status, using the buttons on top and at the bottom of the item. For more information, see Workflow statuses.