Apply responsive design to templates
For each template, you can apply individual responsive design. This means that only the current template will have a responsive design.
To do this, perform the following:
- Open the template for editing and click Layout button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Under Responsive Layout, click Settings.
- Choose one of the following:
- As set in base template
The responsive design takes the setting from the template, which the current template is based on.
For more information, see Create a layout template based on existing template.
- All groups of rules are applied
All created groups of responsive design rules are applied.
- Only selected groups of rules are applied
Select the one or more groups of rules to be applied to the page.
- No groups of rules are applied
Even if you have configured responsive design for the template of the page or for the entire site, this page will not apply these rules.
You can also set responsive design individually for each page. For more information, see Apply responsive design to pages.