Apply responsive design to pages
For each page, you can apply individual responsive design. This means that only the current page will have a responsive design.
To do this, perform the following:
- In page editing mode, click Layout button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Under Responsive Layout, click Settings.
- Choose one of the following:
- As set in the base template
The responsive design takes the setting from the template that the current template is based on.
- All groups of rules are applied
All created groups of responsive design rules are applied.
- Only selected groups of rules are applied
Select the one or more groups of rules to be applied to the template.
- No groups of rules are applied
Even if you have configured responsive design for the base template or for the entire site, this template will not apply these rules.