We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Web Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be in EST or CST time zones to align with team schedule. JOB SUMMARY:
As one of the Web Strategy Managers you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion and revenue, and provide ideas to enhance the user experience. You will then develop and execute a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Web Strategy, this role will partner closely with such groups as Demand Generation, Business Intelligence, Web & Digital, and Customer Experience & Design to understand the “why” behind the data and deliver a holistic, high-performing user experience.
An individual who loves turning data into a story, can make their big ideas a reality, and thrives working collaboratively on projects they own will excel in this role. A strong candidate will have demonstrated professional experience already, but may be looking to push their career forward and find a place to grow.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT A STRONG CANDIDATE MAY HAVE:
- Monitor the overall health of the business unit's digital presence by using journey analysis, analytics management, and optimization recommendations in alignment with SEM/SEO.
- Partner closely with Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to align your optimization strategy with business goals and provide actionable solutions.
- Align corporate priorities and goals with product goals and sales targets. Identify areas for improvement and make testable recommendations based on the sales-marketing funnel performance.
- Maintain and cultivate the web analytics framework to monitor the health of KPIs and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel
- Use qualitative and quantitative data sources to analyze website traffic, understand user behavior, and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion.
- Analyze the customer journey on the website and make recommendations to optimize the user experience.
- Use an iterative approach (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), derive actionable insights from the results and formulate new experiment ideas and hypotheses while implementing winning results.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up-to-speed and ahead of competitors.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Professional experience in digital analytics, website optimization or related role
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, or similar applications
- Proficiency with CRO analytics tools such as Google Optimize 360, Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer, Hotjar, SessionCam, etc…
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Nuanced understanding of digital experience technologies from both marketer and consumer point of view, with awareness of developing trends and IT solutions
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans are available, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.