We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care for our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. We are looking for a knowledgeable and web savvy Web & Digital Project Manager - Contractor to join our Marketing team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring unmatched customer experience across all company web assets. You will manage the web projects planning and execution, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the project scope, and working closely with usability experts, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals, sales and marketing people to ensure the project supports the Company’s overall strategy and goals.
Kindly note that this is a contracting opportunity for a fixed period of time (until November 23) with the possibility of contract extension.
As a Web & Digital Project Manager you will be expected to:
- Participate in building and planning the overall roadmap, making sure it’s aligned with the Company strategy and business goals.
- Identify and analyze internal and external customer requirements to meet end-to-end scenarios.
- Work with leadership, product management, product marketing, UX, data analysts, engineering to arrive at the ideal user experience.
- Produce business requirements to communicate the customer value propositions and business objectives to the designers, developers, and testers.
- Execute with designers, developers, and testers to implement the requirements you’ve helped define.
- Build and maintain project timelines as well as communicate it to all involved parties.
- Organize sprint planning and retrospective meetings, ensuring the requirements you’ve defined are understood and delivered.
- Ensure key metrics are defined so project goals can be tracked.
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully.
You will be the person who has:
- At least 2 years of experience in managing software and web projects specifically.
- Good knowledge in digital marketing, usability, graphic design, digital content, web technologies and trends.
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS and working with Web Content Management Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, cross-group, and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability.
- Experience analyzing the performance of online metrics will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of the market for application development technologies, platforms and trends will be considered a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!