We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Web Designer in our Design and Customer Experience team in Sofia.
The Customer Experience Team in Progress supports all Web, Graphic and Video across the company, and it is responsible to deliver the best possible journey for our clients. The team consists of Web Designers, UX Designers, Graphic Designers, Illustrators they all strive to create delight and engaging experience using latest technologies and tools available.
As a Web Designer in our Customer Experience Team you will be responsible for developing original and creative user centered designs from concept to delivery, ensuring consistency with corporate visual brand guidelines and supporting business objectives. In this role you will produce high quality, inspiring designs by collaborating closely with UX, Marketing and Engineering teams, and communicating directly with stakeholders and vendors.
What you’ll do on the role:
- Initiate brainstorming sessions
- Create intelligent, original, cutting-edge design concepts that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Participate in visual design presentations to stakeholders
- Establish and manage a library of creative resources
- Represent the creative team in meetings and presentations where required
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Acts as a resource to the company on new and emerging trends in digital media, mentoring and training where applicable, cultivating continuous creative improvement
- Actively contributes to a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Develop detailed design specs for production and communicate directly with vendors/front-enders to follow production through
- Guard corporate brand identity, evolve the corporate web assets and ensure creative objectives are aligned with brand and company objectives
- Create and propagate design style guides and reference documentation to support a coherent visual experience across all corporate web assets.
- Drive creative projects from inception, through development, implementation, launch, and post launch evaluation of results.
- Work closely with UX team to implement upfront research, user testing, and analytics feedback into design concepts.
- Maintain and evolve the visual brand identity and develop and enhance the brand guidelines when necessary
- Drive creative projects from inception, through concept development, to production and delivery
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to scope project goals and requirements.
In order to succeed, we need someone how is/has:
- A minimum of 4 years’ professional Web focused graphic design experience.
- A minimum of 4 years’ professional experience in the field of Advertising, Graphic Design and/or Marketing
- Expertise in Adobe design software including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe XD or similar App
- Understands what UX is and can provide basic guidance when consulting or support the team
- Strong understanding of the psychology of visual perception and visual hierarchy
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- Exceptional aesthetic sensibility and strong knowledge in design fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, information hierarchy, and web specifications
- Demonstrated understanding of information flow, readability, and interface usability principles
- Good understanding of the technical foundations upon which websites are built
- Experience leveraging user research, key performance indicators, and site analytics to help make informed design decisions
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!