As a Web Designer in our Creative team you will be responsible for developing original and creative user centered designs from concept to delivery, ensuring consistency with corporate visual brand guidelines and supporting business objectives. In this role you will produce high quality, inspiring designs by collaborating closely with UX, Marketing and Engineering teams, and communicating directly with stakeholders and vendors.
As a Web Designer you will support our Marketing teams in achieving the strategic business goals of the company, as well as maintaining and evolving a strong corporate web presence, while actively contributing to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Gain deep understanding of the business needs and products’ go-to-market strategies
- Dive into UX/Design principles and techniques in order to apply them in the design solutions
- Brainstorm and propose creative concepts with the team involved in the respective project
- Produce designs based on established style guidelines from concept to delivery
- Design intelligent, original visuals that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Develop detailed design specs for production and communicate directly with vendors/front-enders to follow production
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Oversee and train junior design team members
- Work closely with other Designers and Marketing ninjas to implement upfront research, user testing, and analytics feedback into design concepts
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience with Web focused graphic design
- Expertise using in Adobe design software tools including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good understanding of the psychology of visual perception and visual hierarchy
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, information hierarchy, and web specifications
- Good understanding of information flow, readability, and interface usability principles
- Good understanding of the technical foundations upon which websites are built
- Good illustration and data visualization skills
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.