We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
As an analytics and optimization specialist you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, then develop and execute on a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Analytics, Optimization & Personalization, based in the United States, this role will partner closely with such groups as Demand Generation, Business Intelligence, Web & Digital, and Customer Experience & Design, to understand the “why” behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.What you'll be doing most of the time:
What would make you successful on the role:
- Establish web analytics framework to monitor the health of the key performance indicators and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel
- Partner closely with demand generation and product marketing teams to align your optimization strategy with their business goals and provide actionable recommendations
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion
- Define and maintain overall optimization program (site and e commerce experience, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions)
- Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends and new product offerings, incorporating them into innovative ideas to stay ahead of the competition.
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Prior experience in digital marketing, user experience, conversion optimization or demand generation
- Experience with tag configuration in Google Tag Manager
- Strong understanding Digital Analytics, turning data into insights using applications such as Google Analytics, Eloqua and Salesforce
- Proficient with CRO analytics tools such as Google Optimize 360, Optimizely, Hotjar, SessionCam, etc.
- Prior experience managing multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Prior experience working in a geographically dispersed organization
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Clear understanding of the digital experience technologies from both marketer and consumer’s point of view, with awareness of developing trends and IT solutions
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!