We’re Progress - we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Visual Designer in our global user experience team.
As a Visual UI Designer, you will be in charge of ensuring the look and feel of our products and solutions are visually engaging and appealing to customers. You’ll work closely with our team of designers to build a comprehensive UI design system and will help shape the visual language of our products.An optimal candidate should be passionate, curious, and a self-driven team player who has a strong collaboration ethic while working with a global multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a Visual UI Designer who is extremely detailed focused and who also has good communication and presentation skills.
As a member of the team you will be expected to
- Design visually compelling interfaces that users can easily understand
- Produce detailed visual mockups with clear guidelines and work with engineers to build your vision. Own your projects
- Build and shape a comprehensive design system and pattern library
- Design of iconography and illustrations to accentuate UI
- Be able to iterate through feedback on visual design solutions, and always ask the question, “what if?”
- Gauge the usability of existing and new features and make constructive suggestions for change
- Articulate and justify visual designs to stakeholders based on usability, industry trends and best design practices
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design trends and patterns and have the ability to critique them
- Consistently demonstrate a refined, modern and sophisticated aesthetic sense, to both work within and expand upon that style
- Write clear, concise copy for your projects
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Solid understanding of graphic design principles across mediums
- Solid understanding and practical use of layout grids, grid systems and responsive design
- Solid understanding of typography in the design field, both traditional and modern approaches across mediums
- Understanding of accessibility guidelines,
- Strong visual design and illustration skills
- Skilled at UI animation to create visual prototypes or help communicate ideas, solutions and micro interactions
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Strong Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop skills
- Some Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects and video editing skills (bonus points)
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!