We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a UX Designer for our WhatsUp Gold product group in our Alpharetta, GA location.JOB SUMMARY:
Progress is looking to hire a talented Junior UX Designer who has an appetite and passion for discovering and applying innovative design solutions to user problems. This UX Designer position will be part of our global User Experience team within our Core A suite of products.
The mission of this team is to quickly prototype, build and test new technologies and help bring them to market. The UX team works closely with developers, product managers and product owners.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Help in defining the user experience, flows, interaction patterns, and the interface for external-facing products.
- Collaborate across development, research, and product management to assure the solutions align with user needs and business goals.
- An optimal candidate should be passionate, curious, and a self-driven team player who has a strong collaboration ethic while working with a global multi-disciplinary team.
- Extremely detailed focused with good communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible for leveraging the Progress Design Language, and the Progress brand guidelines while crafting user-centric solutions.
- Some experience with User Flows / Storyboarding
- Wireframing (high and low fidelity)
- Interactive no-code prototyping for a variety of devices
- Using design systems
- Understanding visual design principals
- Ability to work across multiple tracks of work
- Adobe XD skills (Axure, Sketch, InVision are a bonus)
- Some HTML, CSS knowledge and skills
- 1+ years of hands-on experience
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!