We, at Kendo UI for Angular team at Progress, are looking for an experienced UX Designer who can pair the great user experience with the polished look and feel of superb components, supporting our company’s mission of making every application developer more productive. In this role, you will help us identify key interactions of the product, refine components' look and feel, create prototypes, test concepts, and stay current on latest front-end technologies and user interface design trends. To be great in this tole, you shall also possess strong strategic, creative and planning skills that enable you to effectively communicate, negotiate and drive design ideas and solutions to live.
What you’ll do:
- Design next generation UI Components
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, designers and engineers, in drafting & brainstorming initial UX and Visual concepts
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
- Deliver high fidelity UI designs and specifications
- Support engineers and front-end developers throughout the implementation cycle
- Identify usability opportunities and be an advocate for a constant improvement
What you need to succeed:
- Passion about user experience, interface and interaction design
- Proven track record in web and mobile applications, cross-device experiences and visual design
- Strong knowledge of User Centered Design methodologies and Interaction Design
- Finding the perfect balance between best practices and creative new ideas
- Contribute to the creative spirit of the team
- Ability to accept feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process and produce highly polished work under tight timelines
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite Products
- Good Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Degree in fields related to information design and human computer interaction would be a plus
- Knowledge of Git/GitHub is a plus
- Good written and spoken English
What's in it for you:
Joining Kendo UI for Angular team, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that builds a sense of community inside and outside of its office walls. You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. Our company understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, so if you ready to challenge the ordinary, apply now!
Apart from sending us your CV, please also submit your portfolio.