We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a UI/UX Designer in our DevTools User Experience team in Sofia.
We, at DevTools UX team at Progress, are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer who can pair the great user experience with the polished look and feel of superb developer components and tools, supporting our company’s mission of making every application developer more productive. In this role, you will help us identify key interactions of the product, refine components' look and feel, create prototypes, test concepts, and stay current on latest front-end technologies and user interface design trends. To be great in this role, you shall also possess strong strategic, creative and planning skills that enable you to effectively communicate, negotiate and drive design ideas and solutions to live.
What you’ll do:
- Design next generation developer UI Components and tools.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, designers and engineers, in drafting and brainstorming initial UI concepts.
- Convey design ideas via wireframes and and prototypes.
- Deliver high fidelity UI designs and specifications.
- Support engineers and front-end developers throughout the implementation cycle
- Identify usability opportunities and be an advocate for a constant improvement.
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant UX design experience.
- Passion about user experience, interface and interaction design.
- Proven track record in responsive web applications and visual design.
- Knowledge of User Centered Design methodologies and Interaction Design.
- Finding the perfect balance between best practices and creative new ideas.
- Contribute to the creative spirit of the team.
- Ability to accept feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process and produce highly polished work under tight timelines.
- Experience in Figma and/or Adobe Creative Suite Products.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Degree in fields related to information design and human computer interaction would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Git/GitHub is a plus.
- Good written and spoken English.
What's in it for you:
Joining DevTools UX team, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that builds a sense of community inside and outside of its office walls. You will collaborate with colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. Our company understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, so if you ready to challenge the ordinary, apply now!
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment.
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- 2 additional days off for volunteering.
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage.
- Additional pension insurance.
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall.
- Co-funded Multisport card.
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite.
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance.
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes, motorbikes and electric scooters.
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!