Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
To support the company’s innovations, we are looking for a talented UI/ UX Designer to join our Fiddler team.
The Fiddler team is responsible for all products in the Fiddler family – Fiddler Everywhere, Fiddle Jam, Fiddler Classic, Fiddler Cap, and Fiddler Core. Our goal is to make the life of the developers easier by providing tools for troubleshooting application problems. We actively look for innovations and paths to help the developers in the new challenges they face every day.
In this role, you will help us identify key interactions of the products, refine their look and feel, create prototypes, test concepts, and stay current on latest front-end technologies and user interface design trends. To be great in this role, you shall also possess strong strategic, creative and planning skills that enable you to effectively communicate, negotiate and drive design ideas and solutions to live.What you’ll do:
What you need to succeed:
- Be responsible for UX of Fiddler Everywhere and Fiddler Jam
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, marketing, UX designers from other teams, and engineers, in drafting and brainstorming initial UI concepts.
- Convey design ideas via wireframes and prototypes.
- Deliver high fidelity UI designs and specifications.
- Support engineers and front-end developers throughout the implementation cycle
- Identify usability opportunities and be an advocate for constant improvement.
What's in it for you:
- Relevant UX design experience.
- Passion about user experience, interface and interaction design.
- Proven track record in responsive web applications and visual design.
- Knowledge of User-Centered Design methodologies and Interaction Design.
- Finding the perfect balance between best practices and creative new ideas.
- Ability to accept feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process and produce highly polished work under tight timelines.
- Experience in Figma and/or Adobe Creative Suite Products.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- A degree in fields related to information design and human-computer interaction would be a plus.
- Good written and spoken English.
Joining Fiddler team, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that builds a sense of community inside and outside of its office walls. You will collaborate with colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. Our company understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, so if you are ready to challenge the ordinary, apply now!
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment.
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- 2 additional days off for volunteering.
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage.
- Additional pension insurance.
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall.
- Co-funded Multisport card.
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite.
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance.
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes, motorbikes and electric scooters.
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!