What excites you? Sharpening the edge of advanced application development? Helping customers solve their critical data and connectivity needs? Teaming with smart people in a fun, collaborative atmosphere? Great, us too! Join us!
We are looking for a Telesales and Business Generation Specialist for our Kinvey product line to service our European markets. The role is responsible for qualifying new business by phone, email and social media. Often the first point of contact with prospective customers, the role has full responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Progress technology and expertise.
As a Telesales and Business Generation Specialist you would work on generating business for the Kinvey platform together with the team located in Sofia.
You would have the opportunity to interact with prospective customers via telephone, email, social media and online chat. Leads result from direct customer requests for trial, demo or quote; marketing qualification based on lead scoring process; or others identified through marketing programs and prospect’s behavior.
What would you be doing most of the time:
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for Inside and Field Sales Teams
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Generate sales by phone for defined new customer segments, from initial contact to signed agreement
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Use tools like DiscoverOrg, RainKing, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize Progress solutions
- Make a minimum of 50 strategic outbound calls per day
- Articulate to customers the business and technical benefits of Progress solutions
- Interpret customer requirements, proactively act to identify solutions that meet customer needs
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Regional Sales Teams
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers / Inside Sales in territory planning
- Attend regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
What skills are do you need to be a successful Business Generation Specialist:
- Experience in Lead Generation or Sales
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident personality
- Familiarity of Salesforce, RainKing or DiscoverOrg
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Previous tele-qualification experience a plus
If you are looking for:
- A team culture promoting constant learning and innovation
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Real opportunity for career mobility and growth
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.#LI-NT1