We are on the lookout for a stickler to detail Technical Writer to take on the responsibility of developing technical and user assistance content for our Sitefinity Platform. In this role you will not only be in charge of creating the content itself but you will also need to ensure it is presented in an understandable and easy to find and navigate through manner. You will need to analyze internal and customer feedback and based on it, enhance the existing documentation. You would also need to keep a close eye on the product changes and ensure they are reflected in the Sitefinity documentation.
As a Technical Writer for Sitefinity you’ll be given the unique chance to contribute to one of the most important aspects of the product – providing guidance on how to use it. As you will be closely collaborating with Engineering and Product Management Organizations, you’ll also have the opportunity to directly influence the product.
When it comes to the team, you’ll be working in a highly professional environment with well-defined and evolving content development standards and practices. Your most frequent interactions will be with Product Managers or Business Analysts to get information on the roadmap and feature specifications. You’ll be also collaborating with the developers working on the documented features, as well as the Support Team. The product is rapidly growing and covering multiple aspects of the digital business transformation, hence the atmosphere is fast-paced and quite dynamic.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Work with Developers, Software Quality Engineers, and Business Analysts to derive the scope and direction of product documentation and gather the required relevant technical information
- Interpret and explain business and technical information in comprehensive and clear information for users
- Organize and structure materials and complete content according to set standards, styles, and terminology.
- Create from scratch, validate, and publish new content in the documentation portal
- Edit and maintain existing content in a timely, accurate, and organized manner
- Implement customer and internal feedback for the documentation in a timely and organized manner
To be successful in this role you shall:
- Have the ability to organize and structure information in a meaningful manner
- Be technically savvy
- Be fluent in written English
- Be detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to multitask and prioritize
- Have excellent communication skill
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- The opportunity to experience awesome “Agile” methodologies such as “Scrum”
- Hands-on product development with a worldwide effect upon millions of people
- A dynamic opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, training and regular performance assessment
- A company with a social and benefits program that allows you to concentrate on your job and career
Then please apply now!