We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Kinvey Team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kinvey for building mission-critical web, mobile and chat applications.
The Technical Support Engineer at Kinvey is a highly technical person. Kinvey end users are software developers and solving the problems they face requires deep knowledge of their solution context. As a member of our technical staff, you’ll be working closely with the product development teams, contributing to the product development and decision making.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by cloud platforms like Kinvey, and is highly motivated by resolving customer problems. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges, driven by real-world problems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Owning designated issues submitted by customers and making sure the problem is solved in the best possible way
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base, bug database, and community forums
- Running projects provided by customers to reproduce, diagnose and find the best solutions to outstanding problems
- Escalating customer issues to the product team
- Logging product defects and feature requests while properly gathering the required context
- Participating in knowledge capturing (creating and updating knowledge resources like product demos, technical articles and documentation)
- Communicating clearly with customers and setting the right expectations
To be great in this role you need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience providing technical support for enterprise software and systems using product documentation, knowledge base, bug database and source code
- Technical curiosity, proven broad technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective listening skills.
- Technical background in native or cross-platform mobile development is a plus
- Experience in working with any BaaS product is a plus
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers is a plus
- Experience in working with any chatbot development framework is a plus
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, training and regular performance assessment
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!