We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Technical Support Engineer for our Sitefinity product group.
The role calls for a technical individual with a strong knowledge of the .Net platform, comfort with programming, and who also enjoys the day-to-day communication with others.
In this very technical role, you will be a part of a product team and will be helping customers troubleshoot, develop, and deploy bleeding-edge business solutions. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn the Sitefinity platform inside-out and will be working with some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies. As you work hand-in-hand with our customers, you’ll be among the first to hear their direct product feedback and will have the chance to influence the product roadmap through collaborative knowledge-base building.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET based Content Management System (CMS) that enables the construction of dynamic, fully editable Web sites.THIS ROLE'S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
WHAT AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Working with client development projects to examine their problems and propose appropriate solutions - you could come up with an innovative solution which turns into a product/feature implementation!
- Switch quickly between a variety of different technologies and deal with diverse and interesting challenges each day.
- Communicate with customers and product teams regarding technical issues, bug reports, and new feature requests.
- Participate in the editing and expansion of a shared knowledge library through detailed and technologically competent notetaking and documentation
- Come up with ideas for technical content - videos, demos, blog posts or anything that may be helpful for current and potential customers
- Experience in a similar role; Support, Development, or Quality Engineering
- Confidence with .NET platform and programming experience in MVC, Angular, and ASP.Net (Required)
- Additional knowledge in HTML, C#
- Excellent listening skills; the ability to dig deep into an issue to troubleshoot and communicate with clients and colleagues about solutions
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability and financial benefits (including 401k) retirement savings plan. Tuition reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including critical illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with 27-month lookback.
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans including Parental Leave.
- Employee assistance Program (EAP) and employee well-being program focused on physical, mental, and financial help.